Battle Pro Marketing and Management Services (Battle Pro MMS) kicked off its annual expo YES Letop 2018 at the International Convention Centre (ICC) yesterday, featuring more than 70 local and international businesses.
The four-day sale event which is the third of its kind is expected to attract more than 35,000 visitors as it attempts to encourage more youths to take up on entrepreneurship.
Products sold include home utilities, fashion accessories and electrical appliances, with special rates and promotions given exclusive only during the expo.
Launching the event was the Minister of Primary Resources and Tourism Yang Berhormat Dato Seri Setia Hj Ali Apong.
Battle Pro MMS founder Hj Syed Yassin Hj Syed Ayatullah Shah said the YES Letop is a testament to his company’s effort to bolster youth entrepreneurship in the sultanate.
He said YES Letop had received more than 20,000 visitors in 2016, which rose to 30,000 last year as it became part of the Brunei December Festival (BDF).
BDF is a month-long festival aimed to make Brunei to be more exciting in December, encouraging people to spend locally.
Hj Syed Yassin attributed the rise to the growing interests towards youth entrepreneurship where more younger businessmen had joined arms with him to make YES Letop a stronger platform to promote their goods.
He also added that the high traffic flow is proof that YES Letop is working and urged more entreprenuers to capitalise on his annual event to promote their businesses.
YES Letop is open from 10am to 10pm starting yesterday until December 30.
The Bruneian | BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN